Who dosn’t like a satin like skin rite? I know I do and for so long I invested so much money on body scrubs,body lotions etc when I could of be doing it myself at home.
Not saying the ones we buy in the shops are not good, of course they are and they smell yummy too but lets admit it they are quite expensive.
Everyday on my daily search for new things online I many times came across people that brag about homemade products and how so much better for your health they are and how much money you can save if you just try to diy.
I now agree with all (or most of it) that I have read so far.
So after doing a bit of research (on pinterest) I found a few things I would like to try ,one of them being this amazing sugar based body scrub!
The benefits of homemade body scrub are many such as:
- Helping to prevent acne
- White heads
- Removing dead skin cells,dirt and excess oil without drying the skin
- The moisturizing effect can decrease the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema
These are only a few of them.
It takes close to no time to make it and costs close to nothing! Three ingredients or two (third is optional) .
Here it is:
- 3 parts raw sugar (i used raw sugar but you can use different one if you don’t like the feeling of this one)
- 1 part coconut oil (i use the one from the local shop)
- 15-20 drops of your favourite essential oil (this one is optional)
Mix it all up and that’s about it! Can be kept on a sealed jar for 2 months 🙂
Easy much?? 😛
This one on the picture is with lavender. I’ve made it for the husband! Yes for the husband! I know.. men say “oh .. body scrubs… that’s for girls”. Yeah rite!!! this one is for him.. all said .. haha !
Now that i know diy beauty products are quite simple to do and they are quite amazing , at least this one is, i will try new ones 🙂
Hope if you try this you’ll think the same after!