So i have been away from my blog for a little while but let me tell that was for a very good reason! Holidays!
We went to the lovely Jersey islands to visit our lovely friends.
Me and my husband meet there and sense we left 5 years ago we never went back so it was really nice to go back 🙂
Anyway am back and with something delicious to share . Strawberry muffins!Is strawberry season so lets make the most of it 🙂
Let me tell you just this .. SO GOOD!
I’ve bake them today and is very easy to make .
So here’s what you’ll need :
- 490g flour (i used plain white flour)
- 300g sugar
- 2 tbs. baking powder
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 300 ml canola or coconut oil (i used coconut oil)
- 600g fresh strawberries, sliced and slightly mashed
Here’s what to do :
- preheat the oven at 220 (425)
- combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- in a small bowl mix eggs with oil
- mix strawberries in the egg mixture
- blend the dry ingredients with the eggs and strawberries mixture until combined
- spoon into greased tins until nearly full
- bake at 220 (425) for 5 minutes
- reduce the heat to 180(350) and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes
The result is devine 🙂
This was enought for 16 muffins . I think i should of make only half of it and now i will have to eat more.. it’s a hard life 😂
Hope you all try it ad if you do let me know what you think 🙂