Busy afternoon baking these beauties!
I challenge you to share your recipies with me and other bloggers!:)
The rules are same as always:
- Create a new post on your blog entitled : M’s food recipie challenge
- Create a pingback or leave a link to your blog on my coments inbox
- Use your own pictures if you can
I look forward to read some 🙂
Here’s my entry for today
What you will need:
- 140g caster sugar,plus some for dusting
- 200g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 100ml natural yogurt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vannila extract
- 140g butter,melted,plus extra for greasing
- 12 tsp rasberry jam
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Grease a 12 muffin tin (i used silicone one so no greasing is needed).Put 140g sugar,flour and baking powder in a bowl and combine.In a jug, mix the yogurt , eggs and vannila . Mix this to the dry ingredients and fold to combine.
- Divide half the mixture between the muffin holes.Carefully add 1tsp jam into the centre of each,then cover with the remaining mixture. Bake for 16-18 minutes until rise and gold.
- Leave the muffins to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from tins and then dust with the remaning sugar.
These with a cup of tea… DIVINE!
What are your favourite muffins?