A very simple and yummy yogurt cake!
What goes better with a cup of tea other than cake?? Ok biscuits go really well too but cake is the best in my opinion!
This one is delicious and so simple to make !
What you will need:
- 180g of yogurt of your favourite flavor (I used cherry)
- 2 yogurt containers of sugar
- 3 yogurt containers of flour
- 3 tbs of baking powder
- 1/2 yogurt container of oil
- 3 eggs
- a bit of salt
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then pour the mixture onto a pan.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes testing with the wooden stick.
That’s it! As I said very simple and soooooo yummy 🙂