Chocolate chip muffins!! Perfect with a cuppa! I’ve baked these on sunday and they were go by the end of the day 😳 so easy and quick to make!
Here’s what you will need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 table spoon chocolate powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
How easy does that sound rite?
Have a go! Hope you enjoy them as much as we did 🙂