Muffins!!! Who dosn’t love them!! I certainly do and so do my kiddies and husband!
These are banana muffins!
What you will need:
3 large ripe bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup oil (vegetable oil is best)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (180)
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas,add the sugar,egg and oil and mix with a wooden spoon till well mixed
- Mix the flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt in a separate bowl then mix it into the wet ingredients
- Mix it all together until well combined
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin tins/cups
- Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes
And voila!!! Lovely banana muffins to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffe or even just a juice!
Hope you love them!