It is just a wonderful feeling when someone thinks your blog is worth an award such as this one! I am so grateful for this nomination! Thank you to Jen at Ladyleemanila for thinking of my blog!
There are some rules to this and they are:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like and aske them 11 questions.
My answers to my Jen are:
1. What superpowers would you like to have?
I would like to have the super power to stop war!I believe that would resolve all problems in the world!
2. What is your idea of having a good time?
Spending time with my family 🙂
3. Share a quote you like.
Stars can’t shine without darkness!
4. Why do you blog?
One of the things i most enjoy about blogging is the connection with eople from all over the world!
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are reading?
No music when i am reading 🙂
6. What colour do you feel most comfortable wearing?
I just dont like green 🙂
7. What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
Italy,Austria,France,Germany and England 🙂
8. If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colours would you use?
Unfortunately not the brightest of colours.
9. If you had to change identities and start over: would you be someone completely different or about the same. (I’d love to see some examples.)
Maybe a great painter(Carel Fabritius) or a great photographer(Ansel Adams) !
10. Do you have a signature dish? If not is their one in your family?
Well i don’t but my mum does a pork dish tradicional from Portugal like no one else 🙂
11. What do you seek long-term: fame and or influence, wealth, or happiness?
Definately without a doubt Hapiness!!!
Now My Questions:
If You Could Live In A Book, TV Show Or Movie, What Would It Be?
What Animal Best Represents You And Why?
What Do You Define As A Family?
Why Did You Choose Your Profession?
What Would You Do If You Were The President Of Your Own Country?
How Do You Want To Be Remembered?
If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would It Be?
If You Could Take Only Three Items With You To A Deserted Island, What Would They Be?
What Was Your Dream Job Growing Up?
If You Could Change One Law, What Would It Be?
If You Could Master One Skill You Don’t Have Right Now, What Would It Be?
Now my nomitations:
Amy at The world is a book
Photo by Emilio
These are blogger (amongst many more) that I think are very much worth mention and visit!
Now enjoy the weekend everyone!