This is called Spanish Omelette with Dill & Sweet potato !
Is it easy to make? Extremely easy 🙂
What you will need: serves 4
- 200g sweet potato thinly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 30g red pepper without the seeds and cut into strips
- 2 tbs finely chopped dill
- pinch of salt
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Put the potatoes in a tray,drizzle with the oil and bake for 20 minutes. Leave the oven on after these are ready
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add the sweet potato slices,pepper,dill and the salt
- Coat a non stick oven prof frying pan evenly with oil. Heat over low heat and add the egg mixture and cook.When the eggs have set to about 5mm from the edge of the pan tranfer the frying pan to the oven and cook 15-20 minutes
- Serve with salad
Tah dah!!! Done!